The heat is finally bearable. We are in the upper 80's now. Leaves have not started to turn yet. They won't do that until around the 1st week in November. The winds are not gusting. My garden is finishing it's season and I am harvesting green peppers, tomatoes, tiny watermelon, egg plant, long green chili's and waiting for spring when my strawberries start up again. My squash didn't do so good this year! I hope Joy's squash did better!
I wish I was traveling the country.
I dream about traveling to all the places we have talked about for the last 30 years. I've never been to the New England states. I would really love to be there in the late summer and fall. Summer in Florida sounds so peaceful especially if we on a beach looking out to see and a few frolicking dolphins thrown in. Blue Smokey Mountains sounds intriguing doesn't it? Dollywood! Working at WDW! The great lakes area sounds very nice. James will be in fisherman's heaven! Yellowstone Park! Black Hills! South Dakota where my roots are. Branson! Palmyra, Independence, Carthage, Nauvoo, Kirkland, Indiana where Jame's history is along with the Shenandoah Valley in Virginia. Washington DC and all those museums! Oh, and Jenny! Grand Canyon, all of Utah, all of Washington, San Juan Islands, Victoria Canada, Vancouver BC, all of Idaho, Oregon, California, Nevada (well Carson City area to see my brother Rich and Rita), Alaska, Canada and maybe Mexico. How long do you think that will take?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yeah, those are some great places. I hope to get to many of them as well.
Post a Comment