Sunday, August 16, 2009
Holly Hobby
I bought some new stamps this week and I am so excited to show them to you!! One is a little jungle animals set, and the other one is Halloween/Thanksgiving/New Years. I tried out the jungle ones and below is a card I made. This is the first time I have tried the whole stamp and water color thing - I think it turned out pretty good for my first try! Nicole, what do you think? Any tips?


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Is Holly Hobby a store?
Hmm well. I'd put the stamps on some wooden blocks if they arent already cause it's more stable that way and you cut the risk of your stamp moving around to much when you press on it. I've never used those kind much so it might be different. They are super cute though! I love your card! it is super cute! The watercolor turned out great! Keep going! Post more pics of your cards!
Post a Comment