Well hello Windells!
Well, Windells and other extended family members! I hope all is well with all of you. Not much is going on here in Idaho. The weather is beautiful and the views are great as always. I have been helping out at the county fair for the past couple of days. Larry and Regina are running the photo section and I was helping them enter photos into the fair and hang them once they were judged. I spent 13 hours there yesterday and it was CRAZY! I will go back for all the festivites on Friday and I'll take some pictures for all of you! Miss you and hope to see you all soon!

2 comments:
Yay!! You blogged! I am so happy! It's good to have you at the "family meeting place"!
Hey Nikki! :) How's work? Got pics of Tucker? What's Joe up to?? Keep on bloggin'!
Post a Comment